malformed LDP message

2000-03-13 09:10:03
Tanks for your help. I have another question now.  I saw the following
sentences in the same draft(draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-06.txt):
"" An LDP Message is malformed if:

     - The Message Type is unknown.

       If the Message Type is < 0x8000 (high order bit = 0) it is an
       error signaled by the Unknown Message Type Status Code.

       If the Message Type is >= 0x8000 (high order bit = 1) it is
       silently discarded.

Any value of Message type(error for <0x8000,discard for >=0x8000) causes LDP
message malformed, then which values
are right for message type?

Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu wrote:

On Tue, 07 Mar 2000 18:23:20 +0800, jinglin <jinglin(_at_)263(_dot_)net>