Radisson <-> Saville??

2000-03-20 11:00:03
We have a two-room suite at the Radisson in Adelaide. My wife has decided she'd like a full kitchen. The Saville Park Suites have that but don't have any rooms letf. If you have a suite there and would like to swap for one at the Radisson (https://www.radisson.com/adelaideau/ -- closer to the convention centre but more expensive) let me know, please, and we can see what we can talk the hotels into.

Thanks ... Scott
--
Scott Brim  <ncc1701v(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>  +1.607.280.4000