SLP v2

2000-03-21 14:00:02

Does anyone have anything on SLPv2 in terms of implementations apart from
the one that's done by Sun and is on the main page of the forum. Also, any
probable experiments that have been conducted in regard to scalability or
security and their results.

Anshuman

"time and space are modes by which we think...... |
they are not the conditions in which we live."    |

   ~~Einstein                                     |

Anshuman Sharma
Email: gte600f(_at_)prism(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu
       anshu(_at_)abraxis(_dot_)com