packet filtering and FPGA

2000-03-29 17:00:04

Does anyone know of any sites, or resources that might be helpful in
implementing packet filtering at a hardware level using a HDL like VHDL. I
need this real urgent.

"time and space are modes by which we think...... |
they are not the conditions in which we live."    |

   ~~Einstein                                     |

Anshuman Sharma
Email: gte600f(_at_)prism(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu
       anshu(_at_)abraxis(_dot_)com