"You have bad breath more often than you think!" 'Mannix'

2000-04-01 12:55:26

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

http://im.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---

Casey Farrell; Designer

oh_yeah_dot_net(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

 This Letter and All Contents Copyright 1999 Casey Farrell
              All Rights Reserved

--- Begin Message ---

That was a breath mint commercial by the actor who played the TV 'dick'
MANNIX-and I hope I cc'd the right boxes here-this is in allusion to the fact
that some of our 'bunkers' are doin' "God Knows WHAT?" Just as in Albania's red
commie days-where there was a foxhole and machinegun nest outside of every
human habitation, during the 'Cold War' the US and RUSSIA and their partners,
went

on a building spree, and we don't today probably have a true accounting of
where all the facilities are

that weren't 'decommissioned' PUBLICALLY-that is ANYONE...theoretically could
be set-up LARGE in a "1984" kind-of East Berlin/OLD NIKE BASE situation, where
'they' could run their version of an

INTERNET/"memory-hole"...and there is a need to find and monitor ALL the
"Hidden Places" in the'

ENTIRE world-find them, and '"spike-'em" or man the site with the reinvestment
of new equiptment a

mission statement, with goals, and work the 'cyber-space frontier' in an
ecologicall- friendly manner.

There has probably never been another occasion in Man's history, outside of the
cooperation myth of Babel, where the opportunities to 'FIX" certain 'LOGISTIC
PROBLEM" were at hand, for our "Lost PLanet Airmen?"

Beside the obvious, which is a new call to some standards in education, what is
very much needed now

is FULL-GOVERNMENT FUNDING for our  " 'Net Builders" recumbent only on a
stipulation that their

work practices be above board and honest. We need tolerate NO more "hackers'"
(Signal-'Jackers')

I am calling for the establishment of a new branch of the Armed Services to be
a "SIGNAL CORP"

which will locate and remann those distant or hidden communications outposts,
or complete put them out of commission, and NO 'CIVILIANS' should be
"Authorised" to aquire these properties in the future! Instead of the US
Federal Government 'privatising' Military Bases and Outposts, these lands

and buildings should revert to the park system, and the "SIGNAL CORP!" So that
schools may benefit, ecology, and the technology! The CURRENT PRACTISE of
letting "SCI-FI" writers, Hollywooders & 'puter whiz kids' (in fact just about
ANYONE who has MONEY...) glom on to these

sites, has a few DANGEROUS drawbacks for a FREE SOCIETY! One...as with GUN
CONTROL...

'you' are 'asking' good people to take it on the chin-for no reason! And more
amazoningly, you are doing this after 'going up onto the mountain!' AMERICA is
the LIGHT of the WORLD! AND not surprisingly there ALREADY are a LOT of STRANGE
CHARACTERS out there trying to RUIN/RUN it

in GOVERNMENT...so to allow a CORPORATE entity...let alone PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS,
who have

CORPORATIONS which are larger than MANY NATIONS...to let them have their 'way'
with AIR WAVES? No, this is DUMB! The CHANNEL has to be protected, the MESSAGE
can be' naughty.'

What must invariable follow if you allow "WINSTON" to run the WEB in your part
of the STATE without SUPERVISION, is that he will start thinking in terms of
'getting creative' right where the

MONEY can be had. And that is the COMMONS! (See?) So, PUBLIC SERVICE (ARMED
FORCES!)

is what a democracy pivots on. The 'force' here is to rectify the MULTIPLE
MISTAKES of the past-

but more importantly resolve current conflicts which allow anymousities and
jealousies to grow-while a

veritable cornucopia is available to the major population areas due to the
consolidating effects of a

very fast communications system which enable commerce and supports lifestyle
choices. Only one

real matter must be addressed-just as in a society which is 'over policed'
there is 'no possibility' for 'crime' so one lives in a very criminalised and
dangerous culture-but in a scoiety which is lightly-but CORRECTLY policed, one
has the POSSIBILTY of crime, but the numbers remain very low, because FREEDOM
is it's OWN reward, the CITIZEN takes advantage of the BLESSINGS and a era of
PEACE

kicks-in,, the other culture has no dearth of turmoil, insurrection, and
finally is disassembled. If we can get the Government to put ALL it's RESEARCH
monies into the 'NET, and give PRIORITY to real

workers who love the darn thing, and pay them well what they're worth-and give
them properties to go with the job, which they will share with Park Rangers,
Professors, Scientists, etc.-the 'management' of these formerly CORRUPT areas
will fall into line, and even former 'mobsters' can be 'pensioned off' at a
rate-of-pay, or by REWARDS (Monetary Spoils) which will induce them to bring
forward their many talents to the common good-(they can get to p;lay with their
grandchildren at the beach!) we need ALL talents, but we have to hold some
standards, and one might be that for the sdake of  DIVERSITY we may have to
start to recognise the DIFFERENCES within the abilities of INDIVIDUALS and stop
rewarding just those who can spin a good line of bullshit or who lift someone's
property when they're not looking?

 Well, that's my suggestions for today-April 1st, our April Fools' Day, and
have supplied a few fun reads here-reminding some of you that new proposals
always sound a bit strange until you compare them to actual history-"Who
knew......?"

Casey Farrell; Designer

oh_yeah_dot_net(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

 This Letter and All Contents Copyright 1999 Casey Farrell
              All Rights Reserved

--- Begin Message ---

Begin forwarded message:

"They'll yub old navy fo this!" "Hey'll buy any load of iths!" "Yhe'..

http://www.codoh.com/bbs/messages/97.html
http://www.codoh.com/bbs/messages/109.html
http://www.codoh.com/bbs/messages/106.html
http://www.codoh.com/bbs/messages/62.html