RE: IP over Bluetooth, Cellular Handoff to WLAN

2000-04-20 14:40:03

Anybody interested in chatting about macro-cellular to WLAN/PAN handovers?

I've been thinking of this quite a bit since probably jan.

I'm really interested in the potential of dynamic routing
over bluetooth, possibly without the handover...
(Needless to say, AT&T Wireless, my current employer, is
not taking sides).  Your bluetooth (BT) computer to my
BT palm pilot to that car's BT cdplayer to the next
vehicle's BT ...

 - R/db         ( daryl(_dot_)bunce(_at_)attws(_dot_)com, 425/580-7275 )
     Architecture/Emerging Technologies Group
     The Moon is Waning Gibbous (96% of Full)