Fwd: $5000 in Exquisite Quality Home Furnishings Absolutely Free

2000-05-13 13:54:38

Someone is using your mailing list for spam!!!!

From: info(_at_)furniture-giveaway(_dot_)com
To: ietf-123-outbound(_dot_)09(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: $5000 in Exquisite Quality Home Furnishings Absolutely Free
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 12:17:51

<http://furniture-giveaway.com/index.html>
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/index.html>WELCOME TO BEAVERHOME
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/index.html>
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/contact.html>
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/ordering.html>
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/shipping.html>
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/survey.html>
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/privacy.html>
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/about.html>

Find L.G. the Dog $5,000 BeaverBucks Giveaway

Why...

...would <http://furniture-giveaway.com/index.html>BeaverHome, a manufacturer of "Exquisite quality home furnishings, sensibly priced."(TM) give away <http://furniture-giveaway.com/5000giveaway.html>$5,000 BeaverBucks?

It's simple. Three reasons!
* We have proudly admitted that there is not one good brain cell left among our stressed-out marketing Beavers. We are just a bunch of hard-working, hard-playing, fun-loving Beavers. Our web sites are beloved among consumers, as it is our customers that have directed our web site design for the last three years. So, who else to ask how to make our business even better, than you, our customer! We are giving away $5,000 BeaverBucks in exchange for information and for your guidance. * The transition from Spring to Summer is a wonderful time for our human friends. Beavers are no different. We come out of our lodges, and we sun bathe, and feel all warm and fuzzy. We want one family to feel like a Beaver warming himself in the Spring to Summer transition. What better way to celebrate then to be informed that on the first day of summer 2000, you had won $5,000 dollars to makeover your home? * By using the information you provide us in this survey we learn more about what each of you are looking for in home furnishings products. This helps us plan production. We can develop special runs of a particular product. If we plan to produce 100 teak sun loungers, rather than 10, our cost of production goes down by the efficiency of the run. With increases in efficiency, and therefore lower production costs, we can pass on even greater savings to you all, above our already silly BeaverPricing.

Rules

Here are the rules...
* You must agree to help find L.G. The Beavers need your help. If the Big Beaver does not find his little dog, everyone will be miserable here in the BeaverPond. * You must fill-out the questionnaire in its entirety. Any uncompleted questionnaires will not qualify for the draw. * You agree to accept our weekly e-mailer for a minimum of 12 weeks. If at any time after that you choose to be removed from our e-mail list, we will do so immediately upon your request. It is unlikely anyone would want to be removed, frankly our graphically enhanced e-mailer is so much fun and so well designed, and many people tell us they wait on Saturday afternoon for their arrival. However, if after the 12 weeks you want off the list, we will comply with your request. * $5,000 BeaverBucks can be applied toward any BeaverHome flooring, furniture, door/trim and/or kitchen/bath product, and can be combined with any running specials. * All entrants must be 18 or over, or submit the survey on behalf of their parents. * Beavers, Squirrels and their families CAN NOT participate in this contest! If you accept the rules above, please <http://furniture-giveaway.com/5000.htm>proceed by following the link behind the icon below!

If you need assistance with any of our product lines, do not hesitate to give us a call, toll-free at: 1 (888) 595-HOME (4663)!

You can reach our Customer Service Beavers Mon-Sat 7am-9pm.

In a constant effort to be known as responsible members of the Internet community, <http://furniture-giveaway.com/index.html>BeaverHome will forward any removal requests to the E Mail preference service that is provided by the Direct Marketing Association. The URL is <http://www.e-mps.org/en/>http://www.e-mps.org/en/ and is designed to cut down on the amount of commercial e-mail consumers receive in their e-mail.

If you have recieved this email in error or would like to be removed, either fill in your email address in the form below and click remove <mailto: info(_at_)furniture-giveaway(_dot_)com? Subject=Remove>"REMOVE" or call our automated removal service toll free 877 899 2399!
html text subscribe remove

This message and its entire contents are (c)2000 by <http://furniture-giveaway.com/index.html>BeaverHome and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written permission from <http://furniture-giveaway.com/index.html>BeaverHome

<http://furniture-giveaway.com/5000giveaway.html> Enter to win $5000 in BeaverBucks
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/5000giveaway.html>Read on...

<http://furniture-giveaway.com/flooring/jstone/index.html> LimeStone, from Israel directly to your Home. <http://furniture-giveaway.com/flooring/jstone/index.html>Click to learn more...

<http://furniture-giveaway.com/flooring/rugs/index.html> Introduces the Arabian Knights Collection of "Exquisite Area Rugs"
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/flooring/rugs/index.html>Read On...

<http://furniture-giveaway.com/furniture/garden/index.html> All Garden Furniture, 15% off.
<http://furniture-giveaway.com/furniture/garden/catalog.html>Click here...

<http://furniture-giveaway.com/flooring/hardwood/index.html> Hot Prices on Ash and Cherry <http://furniture-giveaway.com/flooring/hardwood/special.html>Check 'em out...

<http://furniture-giveaway.com/furniture/leather/index.html> Overstock Model Blowout! <http://furniture-giveaway.com/furniture/leather/special.html>
Read On...

<http://www.furniture-giveaway.com/furniture/solidwood/catalog.html> Solid Hardwood Bedroom and Dining Furniture. <http://www.furniture-giveaway.com/furniture/solidwood/catalog.html>Read On...

<mailto: info(_at_)bigbucksgiveaway(_dot_)com>Send Us E-Mail