[off-topic] ASN.1 links

2000-05-19 12:30:03
Dear all,

  First of all sorry for this post but I'd like to know where are any
good links around about ASN.1. This is of course important so that the
ASN.1 structures used in the RFCs and drafts can be well understood and
implemented.
  I could always download the specification from ITU but I'd like a more
practical approach.

Best regards and have a nice weekend.
Bruno Salgueiro       (mailto:bs(_at_)sibs(_dot_)pt)

SIBS - Sociedade Interbancária de Serviços
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote 1, 1600 Lisboa, Portugal

Tel: + 351 21 791 88 33
Fax: + 351 21 794 24 40
http://www.sibs.pt

Esta mensagem foi assinada com certificado MULTIcert.
Para obter o certificado da Autoridade de Certificação
PILOTO MULTIcert dirija-se ao site
            http://www.sibs.multicert.com

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."
                                        --Pablo Picasso