Re: Re-Computer Crime

2000-05-24 04:00:02
Hello Dele,

At 22:56 21/02/00 -0800, you wrote:
We should know that computer technology is as old as we wanted to
accept. The whole thing was not meant for public consumption until after
sometime. Now that it is in the public's domain, many are using the
system reasonably while others find joy in cracking into the system,
allow the crackers to go ahead with what they know how to do best, I
think is a good thing as it will enable computer designers to be more
security conscious and give us a more secured device if this is the tool
we will be using in the future.

One thing is to promote a hackers chapionship agains a concrete target, and
something diferent to impulse hackers to atack people computers, please
clarify your position before someone understand that you want he to
manipulate your car in order to improve the hospital skills.

Best Regards,
Salva

Dele Olawole
CEO - Africaservice.com