AirPort or WaveLAN Access Point MIBs ?

2000-05-27 05:30:02

        If someone could send me a unicast reply email with a pointer
to the SMI for the private MIBs implemented by the Apple Airport and/or
the Lucent WaveLAN Access Point, that would be much appreciated.

        If the reply mail is unicast to me, I'll package up a summary
and send the summary back to the IETF list within a week.  I propose
this approach to conserve list bandwidth and other folks' time. YMMV.

Thanks,

Ran
rja(_at_)inet(_dot_)org