Internet vs internet

2000-07-07 22:40:02
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 21:16:47 -0700
From: Jim_Stephenson-Dunn(_at_)3com(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: Defining "Internet" (or "internet")
To: "vinton g. cerf" <vcerf(_at_)MCI(_dot_)NET>

Thanks for deciphering my blurb into something that makes sense. ( can you
send
this on to the IETF mailing list, so I don't recieve similar mails for the
rest
of the night correcting me ;-> )

Regards

Jim

"vinton g. cerf" <vcerf(_at_)MCI(_dot_)NET> on 07/07/2000 08:26:07 PM

Sent by: "vinton g. cerf" <vcerf(_at_)MCI(_dot_)NET>