RE: Email Privacy eating software - If you think you've heard it all check this

2000-07-17 11:00:06
Just when we thought it could not get more - well.. "complicated", someone
sent me this article:
http://ecommerce.internet.com/opinions/article/0,1467,3551_415491,00.html
If there is any truth in this and it continues like this I wonder how many
people will stay connected to the 'Net".

Lil

Lillian Komlossy || Site Manager || http://www.dmnews.com ||
http://www.imarketingnews.com || 212 925-7300 ext. 232 ||
mailto:lillian(_at_)dmnews(_dot_)com

-----Original Message-----
From: Book, Robert [mailto:Robert(_dot_)BookIII(_at_)CWUSA(_dot_)COM]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 12:45 PM
To: 'dahigginbotham(_at_)ncdragonfly(_dot_)com'; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: Email Privacy eating software

Hmmm, I think the federal government might have another opinion that topic,
re: Waco, etc., but this is far off the topic. It's an idyllic viewpoint,
though. But I'm afraid we're at the point in history where the phrase "a
life of freedom in the United States" is an oxymoron. And, if Carnivore
isn't as clear an example of that as one needs, then one is probably wearing
rose-colored glasses.