Re: List

2000-08-02 07:20:02
Hello.  I am new to this list.
I thought this list was going to be about Internet
technology, not people/organization bashing.

All mailing lists have cycles of irrelevant argument.  Just ignore the posts
that don't interest you, and read the ones that do.  It's not hard,
particularly if you have any kind of decent e-mail program.

As for people/organization bashing, well, I'm not sure what you are talking
about; since I don't read posts that don't interest me, I don't see any of
the irrelevant stuff on the list.  But I don't miss it.