Re: Stop the PROLIFERATION of 'spam' DOT-COMS!

2000-08-05 14:20:03

--- kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
  Casey Farrell, Domain Name Broker, wrote:

--- kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:

--- kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
 I agree with you! What good is a huge stack of
"CONFEDERATE MONEY?" This was SO....
unnecessary!
I understand the theory of 'plowing everyone
under'
BUT- I DISAGREE! That is an OLD ECONOMY IDEA,
and
is
about as useful as WORLD WAR ONE, just the
"WORK"
of
bunch of UNDEREDUCATED MORONS!

  I have a few questions-1. Why aren't REAL
EXPERTS
on 'NUMBERS & LETTERS' THEORY allowed to help
craft
NATURAL SCENARIO for the INTERNET at the DOMAIN
NAME
REGISTRATION level, FIRST? 2. WHo OWNS the
NEAMES
if
they are REGISTERED in AUSTRALIA, and/or the
COMPANY
is OWNED/LOCATED etc. IN JAPAN? WHo will
WATCHDOG
the
DEAL? 3. THE INTERNET and therefore the LIVES
and
WELFARE of the estimated SIX BILLION Human
Beings
who
inhabit our world, shouldn't be run by ANYONE
who
hasn't the UNDERSTANDING of the SHEER IMMENSITY
and
SCOPE of the POSSIBLE PROBLEMS which will result
from
an UNGOVERNED UTILTY! And yet at the same
time-it
must
be kept "FREE & FRIENDLY!" 4. IS it even "legal"
for
group which is supposedly helping 'INFORM" the
'Net,
in its GROWTH, to also OWN BOTH "THE MOUSETRAP
and
ALL, ALL....the CHEESE?" "Let's see, today well
create

http://www.Tengo Sed.koka-kola and tomorrow,
http://www.thebabyssick.food---5. This CRAP has
GOT
STOP!

 "Signed"
http://www(_dot_)closedcaptions(_at_)cargocult(_dot_)usa

Hera McCarthy <hera_mccarthy(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://invites.yahoo.com/

ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822