Re: [Fwd: Your 'schools' ....are certainly 'for-the-birds!']

2000-08-06 06:10:03
Can Dennis Miller please leave this board and
return to Monday Night Football.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Your 'schools' ....are certainly
'for-the-birds!'
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 19:01:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
To: nanog(_at_)merit(_dot_)edu
CC: IETF(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

http://invites.yahoo.com/

ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 name=nsmail3R.TMP
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 18:58:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
'for-the-birds!'
To: nanog(_at_)merit(_dot_)edu
CC: IETF(_at_)ietf(_dot_)rog

Casey Farrell, Domain Name Broker

  My arguement against the sale of VERIO to Nippon
Tell-a-woman... "Tell-a-Friend?" The sale is ILLEGAL
becuase there aren't enough EDUCATED people in
AMERICA
to allow such a sale to go forward....it would be an
'unenforceable contract', 'taking candy from a
child'
etc. but what will really happen I am quite certain,
is that THREE or FOUR people (like a "laughing all
the
way to the bank' put-on faux-hippy salesman'etc)
will
get a HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS  apiece, EVERYONE ELSE
will get ZILCH...and the American
(utilities-consumers) Public will 'gladly' pay the
"WHOPPER!"

  These are the SAME EXACT Do-Do Birds, who
'believe'(?Uh, can that the right term, should it
be..."are BRAINWASHED?") that....the Chinese
Citizens
who arrived in America the other day from
('mainline')CHINA, via the CONCORDE from BEIJING
avoiding QUARENTINE, clearing CUSTOMS, etc. simply
by
being 'waved through, these people who by
International Law are supposed to bear passports
which
announce that THEIR land is a COMMUNIST
DICTATORSHIP,
these "RED" CHINESE who have just taken over Hong
Kong,
Macao, Taiwan, and the Panama Canal, that 'these'
are
the "AMERICAN-CHINESE of SAN FRANCISCO?"

  No! These are NOT my American Chinese! And they
are
NOT the "CHINESE" of any AMERICAN! The same may be
said of this "PRETENDING: that the JAPANESE are
"inventing" new technologies! I guess NOT ONE OF THE
BUMPKINS at IETF bothered to "remind' themselves of
the STORY of SILICON VALLEY..."100-YEARS!" PBS the
other night? ...Here I'll help you "remember"....

"EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD WAS INVENTED IN AMERICA,
THE
LAST CENTRY OR SO. EVERYTHING WHICH IS MAKING THE
WORLD ECONOMY GO. IS FROM CALIFORNIA, SINCE
WWII!"....

  Let's STOP the "IDENTITY POLITICS" right now! It
was
REPORTED in the SF EXAMINER the other day-
    "SAN FRANCISCO 'RE-SEGRAGATING' ITS SCHOOLS!"
Yes, reinstituting Segragation! What? Yes, LOWELL
HIGH
SCHOOL only 'allows' RED CHINESE BOYS and a few cut
ewhite girls of course to go to school there! See
the
REAL RACISM...is from the POLITICIANs & CEOs! What a
JOKE! The only way everyone can live in peace is if
everyone quits LYING! Then, really-everyone will be
EQUAL! YES! It will WORK OUT! Just believe in
"Good!"

 Now, here is a 'laugh and a half'...so why no
smiles?

 I think we must start building that NEW INTERNET
and
right away! That's going to be where EVERYONE (every
single one!) will  "PROOVE" themselves!

              Peace and Love!