Compleet Scholar (Theory of Code & Encryption )

2000-08-06 19:50:04

--- kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Casey Farrell, Designer           Aug. 6, 2000

Attn: ICANN Fellows;       Re: "The Compleet
Scholar"

      Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

  The Compleet Scholar, will be may summation and
final work. A compleet look at all possible theories
for engendering code and encryption techniques. This
is of course from the historical perspective-will be
reduced to our more familiar Roman alphabet and
Arabic
numeral system-but you will be given the several
highly vaunted, tauted, never-heard-from-again,
"unbreakable codes" for your 'proof of pudding!'

  I'd like to 'e-publish' this. Softbooks. My cost
will be minimal, and will make a very limited amount
of copies. Signed. First Edition. (Only one!) I have
the number 3,500 as a permissible audience. There
can't be many more would could be interested in the
subject, nor willing to spend the $750, esch copy is
to fetch. Very simple math here. My designs. And a
few
samples from the Ancients! Nothing which is supposed
to DIRECTLY apply to or assist with in the area of
writing HTML, not overwhelming important, "St.Ives",
or "Spell N' 'Primer'" but the purpose is to explain
how MATHEMATICIANS often seem to arrive at the WRONG
ANSWERS, and where those few 'first worng turns'
lie.

 The best way to 'put all the cards on the table'
may
be first of all right here explain that the
impossible
task of keeping information somewhat involves
keeping
everything in plain sight. We will show how that the

simple methods oft leaves a lesser trail.

  I answer many questions and ALL have a GRAPHIC!

 Why did it take "forever" to figure out Egyptian
Hieroglyphic? Why are there a half dozen Pacific
Ocean
languages which require but ten letters for their
print version of the King James Bible?? How where
the
first maps made to mimic the voyaging experience?
Who
really was Shakespeare, and why the charade? Can we
really use just a single number for a personal ID?
(If
everyone in the world gets a Phone No., what would
you
expect that to look like?)And so forth.

  What I want to know is if there would be any kind
of
a respeonse which might justify bringing out this
title
remembering of course that almost all (excluding the
'IN CONCLUSION')of this is a previous published
designwork of mine and will be shown in the context
of
say how the Inca would have used their Quipas to
record Primes and WHY? (Sounds very MODERN!) If I
have
an interest group out there I'll get the particulars
out straight away! No problem , either way.

  YOU25 72ULY,

       KY51 FE2UL, 2EDW1N63L4K3U2DZ(_at_)HO7MYL(_dot_)KOM

( C45EY F422ELL, 2EDW1N63L4CK312D5(_at_)HO7M41L(_dot_)COM )

=====
redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

http://invites.yahoo.com/

=====