Re: *implement* the drafts (was: getting IPv6 space without ARIN)

2000-08-25 09:00:01
Mau;

GET A CLUE.
I did read the draft.
Huh? You obviously don't.

What's more, I have tried implementing multihoming
in a way very similar to what you are describing, which is what informed
my earlier comments.

I know "very similar" often means "completely different", especially
when you don't read the draft carefully.

That may well be true. I expect therefore that you can point to
a correct implementation of your draft, so that we can check
for ourselves if multihoming works or not...

Befor stating stupid things about my draft, READ THE DRAFT.

Two implementations are pointed to.

It's regrettable that you are using both of them.

                                                        Masataka Ohta