Re: Recruiter ....

2000-09-27 17:50:02

actually, it must have been a wider list, as i was included as a victim.

i foolishly presume folk on the ietf list are net.savvy enough to know
that wise folk do not do any business with spammers.  their lack of ethics
is likely not limited to email.

Come on, this guy's a head hunter.  While I certainly don't condone what he
did I don't condemn *Nexsi* either.

If that were the case, well Randy, I'll forward you a message or two from head
hunters "on behalf of Verio", or Cisco, or Juniper, or pretty much any other
company you can name.

Apologies for contributing to the useless thread.

-danny