Re: Proposal to deal with archiving of I-Ds

2000-09-28 12:40:02
    > From: "Eliot Lear" <lear(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>

    > I'm interested in putting something in front of a trade press person
    > that they cannot ignore. Perhaps the watermark should simply be
    > "REJECTED or EXPIRED".

Somehow I doubt this will work. Nobody's going to try to scam a trade press
person with an old I-D; they'll just file a new one (it's not exactly hard,
right?) and use that.

No, the only cure for the trade press issue is to help educate them - and
although almost all of the trade press people I've met have been fairly
quick on the uptake, the problem is that we seem to be getting new ones all
the time, so there is the inevitable learning cycle...

        Noel