Re: 49th IETF-San Diego

<rg=public(_dot_)1(_at_)randy(_dot_)pensive(_dot_)org> writes:
    >> Registration, Hotel and Airline Discount information for the 49th IETF
    >> meeting is now available at:
    >>
    >> http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-49.html

    Randall> The hotel is near the airport, not downtown.  Personally, I
    Randall> suggest that attendees may want to consider renting a car.  It's

  That is a wholy silly suggestion.  You damn yourself to traffic congestion
near the hotel by doing this.

True.

  The hotel is within sight of the airport, and they told me that would
happily provide free shuttle to the trolley if you ask.

I believe that Randy's suggestion is more for those folks that want to get away from the hotel for food/entertainment.

  But, no matter, that hotel is full already.

:(