From emodelfashion

If this message does not interest you, please pardon our intrusion.

As a Model Scout you would be scouting for fashion, print, and promotional
models.  We look for a person with good public relations skills for this
position.

Scouting is a full or part-time position. Full-time scouts can make an annual
income of  $35,000 to $65,000 depending on geographic location, bonuses and
incentives.
If you feel you might be interested, please visit our website at:

                www.emodelfashion.com

If you feel the position is for you fill out the online application.  You do
not have to attach your resume as I already have it.

Sincerely,
Anthony Mercy
Emodel, Inc.