Re: Relation email - person (re: Mail sent to midcom)

2001-02-15 08:40:02
Vernon Schryver wrote:

It's hard to know when a username is truely defunct.

Depends on the corporation.  At Netscape, we had an LDAP server that ruled
everything: email, NT and NFS fileservers, phones, and key cards.  When someone
left the company, HR updated the LDAP server, and that username was gone
*everywhere*.

--
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|