RE: "How about a 'JOB' as DOMAIN NAMES TRADER?"

2001-03-01 10:50:02

My Goodness. Perhaps you could find a job at www.timecube.com.

Additionally, please don't spam me again.

-carl

                    kysi ferul

                    <redwingblakburdz@        To:     Matthew Schlegel
<matthewsc(_at_)crossgain(_dot_)com>,
                    yahoo.com>
"'CARL(_dot_)P(_dot_)HIRSCH(_at_)sargentlundy(_dot_)com'"
<CARL(_dot_)P(_dot_)HIRSCH(_at_)sargentlundy(_dot_)com>,
                                              nanog(_at_)merit(_dot_)edu

                    03/01/01 11:38 AM         cc:     IETF(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

                                              Subject:     RE: "How about a
'JOB' as DOMAIN NAMES TRADER?"

 Good Morning-

  I'd like to find a receptive ("NON-RACE-BAITING-POLITICS" )firm which is
interested in forming a special dept. in which to trade STRATEGIC DOMAIN
NAMES...just like a COMMODITES TRADER or STOCK BROKERAGE FIRM, and this is
in order to 'CHECK-MATE' the trend in government and corporate hierarchies
to "PROTECT THEIR "GAYNESS" at all costs? What in the HELL does the fact
that WORLD LEADERSHIP right now is MOSTLY gay white males have to do with
the INTERNET?

 Well...those same 'dinosaurs' are working with 'ROYALTY" etc...

to perform an act of 'FEUDALISM' on "YOUR" ...power-grids! DO you REALLY
want MEN in DRESSES selling you back YOUR... Inventions Inventiveness &
Innovation? Screw THAT! We want a FREE AND CLEAN

INTERNET...NO CENSORS..."NO BUILT-IN 'CONFESSIONAL BOX'! "

The way to make the INTERNET a REALITY in 2001 is to ESTABLISH a

TRADER FLOOR for DOMAIN NAMES! NOW! And then allow the NETIZENS to "POLICE"
their own "NEIGHBORHOOD NETWORKS!"

 Why can't US CITIZENS have "TAMPER-PROOF ID?" Why can't 'people of 'COLOR'
get FOCUSED on the FACT that WHITE QUEERS are telling you to HATE WHITEY?
IF htis isn't addressed SOON, we may have to ADOPT a CASTE SYSTEM to
protect WHITE CHILDREN from BOTH WHITE PERVERTS and Non-WHITE "AVENGERS?"
REVOLT NOW!

 This Humour Letter is a SAMPLER of the LAFFS you are going to get if you
tune in to "Please Speak Into The French Bread"  ( 'A Yankee Way of
Knowledge-Retrieval')

This Letter & All Contents Copyright 2001 Kysi Ferul

                      All RIghts Reserved

info(_at_)www(_dot_)redwingblakburdz(_dot_)net

Kysi Ferul  redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - Get email at your own domain with Yahoo!
Mail.