iwconfig for RedHat, Linux 6.2

2001-03-18 10:50:02

  A colleague could not find iwconfig for 6.2. The 7.0 version of
"wireless-tools" does not install on a 6.2 system. Go to:

http://www.fasta.fh-dortmund.de/users/andy/wvlan/

  And grab the source. If you need it on a floppy ask me, I've already got
that.

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     mcr(_at_)solidum(_dot_)com   www.solidum.com   the little fishy
gone?|PAX.port 1100[