Re: RFCs in PDF

2001-03-29 08:30:02
John Stracke wrote:

"Mortonson, Robert W" wrote:

I find this most helpful.  If only the ietf would do this for presentations
instead of just html.  Then one can put together a reliable collection that
is completely portable for a meeting, conference, work on a plane, anywhere
a active internet connection may not be an option.

Some of us produce HTML documents that you can download.  Much better than
PDF; smaller, potentially more standard, and adaptable to your screen size.

Clarification: this was not a criticism of Keith's RFCs-in-PDF effort; PDF
makes sense to solve the pagination problem.  I was saying that downloadable
HTML is better for presentations.

--
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|