Re: How to parse an AXFR response packet

2001-04-16 20:40:03
Hello:

I have checked the POISSON charter:
   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/poisson-charter.html
which has no goal at all. Therefore, I can predict
that this thread will go to /dev/null, with or without
using .procmail. Also, this vendetta can be traced back
to 1992:
   http://ittf.vlsm.org/ietf/16.txt

Lloyd Wood wrote:

This seems to be a clear example of emergent mailing list
behaviour I worried about in recent discussion on Poisson
(hence the cc.).

RFC-2418 is a product of the POISSON group. Do you believe
that the WG should revise it? If yes, which part?

Here, XYZZY holds the conflicting roles of chair,

A hollow sound plugh...  :-)

DISCLAIMER:
   I believe that DJB's tough DNS implementation sucks,
   but that is not the point!

regards,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
- If ain't broke, ain't fix IT;but I'm broke, so IMFix IT!