Re: Interactive Web Presentations Made Easy

2001-05-18 16:21:53
I've been subscribed to teh IETF mailing list since a while now, I've received
some very interesting articles, but why do some people use this list to
advertise their services? I'm sick of this and as far as I know I'm not alone...

What does this have to do in any way with the IETF objectives?

Manuel Arronte
Helpdesk supervisor
Meg(_at_)RED, Veracruz MEXICO

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: VocaLoca
  To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
  Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 1:24 P
  Subject: Interactive Web Presentations Made Easy

                . Thank you for your interest in us:   Please note that this
"Live" Brochure is available in its entirety online. If you are having trouble
accessing the links in this Email, please copy and paste the following URL into
your browser: http://www.vocaloca.com/vlweb/newsletter/B34367.htm
              your promotional    VocaLoca, the Home of Interactive StreamingTM
              discount code is: B34367
              Simply type this code before you present to receive your discount
              valid for 30 days only
               - Paying too much for telephone/data conferences?
              - Need to make your marketing messages more productive?
              - Need to reach more people without runaway costs?
              - Want to make the power of rich media work FOR your bottom line?

              If one of the above applies to you, read on: Now for the first
time the benefits of Streaming and Interactivity have been applied to Web
presentations.

              Now Streaming Presentations with Audio Interaction are a reality!!

              With a new Pay-As-You-Use service being made available this
month, using of our low-cost live Web presentation system could not be easier!
We even include the recording of voice, web pages and slides for "click & play"
Web access at a later time. VocaLoca is also available as a "host your own"
software package or a custom hosted solution. Try it NOW!!

              Anyone, anywhere with a PC and a Web connection can generate or
participate in business presentations, radio style broadcasts, Web tours,
eLearning or training.
              Jaggi Ayyangar, our CEO says

              Thank you for your support!
              VISIT OUR WEBSITE .

              CONTACT US
              RealPlayer is required to view the demos.
              Click here to test your system

              RealPlayer 8 is recommended
              (yes, the free version is perfect)
              Sample Presentation Links:   VocaLoca offers you the ability to
simply produce and deploy
              Click on the screens below to hear and see   Interactive
presentations to 1 or 100,000; Live or On-demand !
              what VocaLoca can do for your business!

                  VocaLoca for Presentations, Sales, Marketing & Collaboration

                Producing Web presentations just got easy!

                Add live 2-way voice to your presentations
                Broadcast your pitch once, save it and link it for On-demand
replay
                Push PowerPoint slides & Web pages to all listeners
                On-demand Web link available immediately after a live
presentation

                  VocaLoca for eLearning & Training (Quake Readiness
Simulation)

                Windows and Mac compliant listener/viewer
                Netscape (4.5 +) and Internet Explorer compaible (5.0+)
                Now offer 2-way voice & data, even on a single modem connection
                Live, scaleable AND low-cost in one simple to use system:
UNIQUE!
                Interactive Streaming: THE broadcast architecture for the
future!

                  VocaLoca for eCommerce (Wine Sales Simulation)

                PowerPoints, pictures & Web pages synchronized to the audio
stream
                Engage your customers with our dynamic XML Web links
                Host Live polls of your listeners and present special offers
via Web forms
                SureStreamTM technology used for the best use of available
bandwidth
                Installed in minutes, Branded in hours, Profits in days!

                  VocaLoca for Relationship Management (Job CRM Simulation)

                More efficient use of operator's time, keeping costs to a
minimum
                Answer the question once, re-broadcast it a 1000 times
                Easily train new operators
                Leverage archived recordings into content for live interactive
broadcasts
                Producing Self-service rich-media FAQs are a breeze

                  VocaLoca as an ASP or a Self-Hosted Solution (Corporate
Update)

                Link & Launch your solution in days!
                Incorporate VocaLoca's branding and XML solution for easy
deployment
                Lower the cost of collaborating with remote work groups
                Keeping monthly costs down, enhancing profitability
                Pay-As-You-Go option also available

                  VocaLoca for Public broadcasts (Web tour of www.vocaloca.com)

                Live or Self-contained Web tours of your favorite site(s) or
products
                Self-expression: Web radio shows with interactive voice
"call-ins"
                Presentations can be received down to a 28.8 connection
                Simple production tools, all hosted remotely
                Be Viral! : email or instant message links to expand a show's
reach

                   To download VocaLoca's white-paper by the Gartner Group:
              "Interactive Streaming Platform" Click here

        Copyright © 2001 VocaLoca, Inc. All Rights Reserved

  This message was sent by VocaLoca powered by Blue Makoi.
  If you prefer not to receive these messages, please click on the following
link to unsubscribe