Re: Off with their beards

2001-06-03 19:40:03
On Sat, 02 Jun 2001 16:39:48 CDT, John Kristoff
<jtk(_at_)aharp(_dot_)is-net(_dot_)depaul(_dot_)edu>  said:
The .com bubble burst is all your fault.

The dot-bomb bubble burst was because the financial world realized that
no matter how great and slick a product looked, vaporware is still vaporware,
and a business plan that involves not hemmoraging money is desirable for
long-term business survival.

Said business plan is, of course, the financial equivalent of "working code".

So I guess the bubble burst IS all our fault, after all..

/Valdis