Can anyone introduce the contents of IETF interim meetings in May 30 in Seattle?(ASCII version)

2001-06-03 20:40:02
Taking Donald's advice,I send this letter in ASCII format,sorry for bothering
you again:

Hi,I want to know about the discussion results about the IPv6 usage topics

Can anyone introduce the meeting held by IETF and some 3GPP members?

Thank you very much!

Xingang Liang
Standardization Department
Mobile Communication R&D Center
China Academy of Telecommunication Technology(CATT)
No.40,Xueyuan Road
Beijing,China
100083
Tel:+8610 62304422EXT225
Fax:+8610 62303127
Mailto:liangxg(_at_)catt(_dot_)ac(_dot_)cn