Re: NAMEREGISTRY.COM

2001-06-08 08:10:02
DOMAIN                  PRICE
Contact:
   Brian Buckles
  217-787-1701

Well, Brian, sending a blatant domain-squatting racket spam to
the IETF list (twice) is pretty much tantamount to taking
out a full page ad in the Wall Street Journal announcing
that you're a world-class scum (except of course for being rather
cheaper).

My congratulations on your mind-boggling lack of anything even
remotely resembling tact or marketing acumen.  It is a source
of continual amazement to me the depths to which greed can
cause human beings to sink.

RGF

Robert G. Ferrell, CISSP
Information Systems Security Officer