Activity in Indonesia

2001-06-21 20:20:02
Dear Sir/Madam,

Division RisTI, the R & D division of PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk, the
incumbent telecomunication operator in Indonesia will present and host the
TPE - Connectivity Indonesia 2001, the theme: "Internet and Multimedia
Opportunity for All". It will be held on 10-14 October 2001.

We are very appreciate to make the synergies or partnership, with the
Internet Organization/community. We are very appreciate to make the
conjuction activity/event, the endorsement, etc. If you have any ideas/plans
of workshop, conference, meeting, etc, during October 2001 in Indonesia,
please don't hesitate to discuss it to: hamdani(_at_)ieee(_dot_)org(_dot_)

This event will become the largest IT conforence and trade show in
Indonesia. The show will not be just a showcase mainstream computer,
software and  networking products but will also give special emphasis to
corporate IT  requirement, as well as the convergence of ICT. The exhibition
will be held on 11-14 October 2001.

TPE Conference which will be held in Jakarta on 10-11 October 2001. This
conference is held annually, seeing its 7th presentation presentation in
2001 hopefully will be attended by 1000 conference delegates and bringing
the hottest topic in the ICT.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Arief Hamdani Gunawan