Make $$$ Drop Shippers list Email List cheep

2001-06-22 21:10:03
Make $$$$$$
Tiered of get rich quick scams I will be honest with you this is not for
everyone
you will need to stay with it for a bit If you have a product that you want to
Market this could be the way. Use this URL
http://www.usaplaza.com//lars/index.htm
Order a mail package and I will send you
A link for an email program that will allow you to send 100 email at time and
That's for free.
$8 per 1000 And Ill send 1000 free to first time clients
$10 for a list of drop shippers I have them to.