XenoFORM || singular sensation place

2001-06-27 04:56:22
Greetings !

We have noticed the presence of your company from our friends and would like to
offer our services to you. My name is Oleg, and I`m the lead artist of the
XenoForm workgroup. We are a recently founded team of professionals formed of
designers, artists, web-designers, and programmers. Presently, XenoForm employs
seven people.

At XenoForm, we are 3D artists, HTML/XML web programmers, musicians and sound
engineers, and experts in video composition and computer animation. Everyone on
the XenoForm team is an artist and expert in his own field, with talents that
cross over to other areas. Each XenoForm member has over 5 years' experience in
his respective field. Everyone here has general familiarity with the industry
standard professional program suites and applications used to create modern
multimedia. You can see many examples of our work at
http://xenoform.hip-hop.ru.

XenoForm is based in the former Soviet Union, where highly skilled work has a
value estimated far below contracts of similar quality performed elsewhere
Europe or the USA. This means that XenoForm is uniquely poised to assist the
creation of your multimedia with the maximum return on your investment in our
services. We maintain close communications with our project liasons to keep you
involved in the stages of progress, ensuring mutual understanding of the tasks
we  provide. Our experts are ready to work night and day to satisfy all
possible requirements to the work assigned to us. Work on your project will be
not cease until every aspect of our product meets your satisfaction.

When the construction of your project is completed, we don't consider our job
to be over. If you ever need an addition, correction, or alteration, XenoForm
will gladly improve on our previous projects as our clients require.

We offer highly professional and qualified work in the following areas:

Traditional design

* Graphic design, visual concept, composition
* Custom graphics creation and image processing
* High-end printable media creation (presentation materials, production
packaging, labels etc.)

Web-design and programming

* Custom graphics, image processing, and optimized images for Internet use
* HTML and XML page layout, including creation of style, patterns, and systems
to quickly update customer projects
* Java and JavaScript programming for special effects and web page interfacing
* Macromedia FLASH - both high-grade sites on Flash and custom-made elements
(flash intro, interfaces, animation, soundtracks, effects)
* Programming on a server - oriented languages like PHP, PERL, ASP, DHTML
scripting and mechanisms for interactive pages, service of databases and search
systems
* Creation of databases for SQL-based applications and integration with user
pages, including filling of databases and creation of interactive information
processing systems

3D graphics

* Professional model creation to any degree of complexity (for use in many
3D-packages or CAD systems)
* Modeling complex static or animated 3D-scenes and characters
* Interior modeling (such as rooms and buildings)
* Creation of high-grade 3D video clips for cinema, TV, and multimedia
* Creation of low-poly models optimized for computer games on any of existing
platforms and 3D internet oriented browser plug-ins, for example VRML and
Shockwave 3D

Video and audio

* Professional nonlinear video composition (we can combine live video and
computer animations of any type!)
* Musical composition and sound effects
* Professional audio-composition and processing. Creation custom-made musical
tracks for broadcast video and radio, flash-presentations etc.

Average monthly productivity

With our present resources and team members, XenoForm can make up to five web
sites of average complexity in a single month. This workload does not restrict
other projects, we can also create 3D models, animation, and video clips in the
same time frame. The audio studio is independent from these two business lines
and is capable of producing up to 30 soundtracks per month for other clients.

Contact us

You can contact via e-mail: info(_at_)xenoform(_dot_)net
Visit our site: http://www.xenoform.net
Mirror: http://xenoform.hip-hop.ru

Sincerely Yours,
Oleg, Lead artist of XenoForm team.