Re: where can I find real Internet traffic data on the WEB?

2001-07-10 19:50:03
At NLANR site, the data is stored in a predefined binary format. You can
NOT read this info with text editors. For eg, in file name
"12NCS-994672706.tsh.enc.gz", tsh represents the format of data. Based
on the format use appropriate ASCII conversion file (eg., tsh2asc.pl) to
print the header info of trace packets. You can modify the Perl file to
print as required.

Thx,
--suresh

Xingang Liang wrote:

Hi,Hsu and Suresh,
I have surfed the websites you two mentioned,and I have downloaded some
samples of traffic log,but I can't open the files,their formats are just like
this:12NCS-994672706.tsh.enc.gz¡£I wonder if you can tell me how to open this
kind of file and search contents?Thank you very much!
(I use a win2000 OS.)

BR
Xingang