Broken reference in RFC

2001-07-15 20:00:02
I think IETF's document track is well established, somewhat.
At the same time, I see a lot of bugs in it.

Next is a small example. One RFC has got an "broken" reference. The
RFC was created in March 1999. And the broken reference is still
"Work in Progress."

What's in progress ? Standard track or in someone's PC ?

References are not the part of the protocol in that document.
But the grouds of the protocol.

regards,
Jiwoong

 ---

Network Working Group                                         D. Johnson
Request for Comments: 2526                    Carnegie Mellon University
Category: Standards Track                                     S. Deering
                                                     Cisco Systems, Inc.
                                                              March 1999

                 Reserved IPv6 Subnet Anycast Addresses

   [5] Steve King et al, "The Case for IPv6", Work in Progress.