Re: Wireless in London

2001-07-23 07:50:03
At 07:01 AM 7/23/2001 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
> At 75 pounds, will BT be walking home with a bunch of wireless cards?  How
> does that work out, around $100US?  What is the break point between
> attendees saying, 'thanks for the loaner', or 'I'll take it and 2 others'?

for a silver card, probably $75, though i no longer use them.

for a gold card, £75 is tasty,

gold or silver, all the same right now. Depends on what 802.11i does with the upgrade.

btw, the bt folk look to be doing a really good job of net planning.

just my thought that they will be walking home with a bunch of cards.