"email protocols came straight out of the IETF"...???

2001-07-28 19:30:05
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-full/Arc08/msg00186.html
From: Kent Crispin <kent(_at_)songbird(_dot_)com>
profession lies in determining what technology will work, and what
will not, and when are things being done for technological reasons
and when are they not.  I have learned not to depend on the IETF
for anything.

I look forward to the cessation of your use of email, then, since the design
of the email protocols came straight out of the IETF...
------

Please check your history...

Will we soon also be hearing that HTTP came straight from the IETF also ?

The "toy" IPv4 Internet is a sewer.
IPv8 is designed to be a swamp to cover the sewer.
IPv16 is the "high-ground"....

...here are some links...

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com