Re: Production Feb 7

2001-07-31 08:30:03
You realize, of course, that there is no way I am going to "open" an
attached Shortcut to MS-DOS Program (double dot file).  I suspect a
viral infection.

Robert Shelton wrote:

   Part 1.1    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
           Encoding: quoted-printable

                                      Name: Production Feb 7.xls.pif
   Production Feb 7.xls.pif           Type: Shortcut to MS-DOS Program
(application/x-unknown-content-type-piffile)
                                  Encoding: base64
                           Download Status: Not downloaded with message

--
James W. Meritt, CISSP, CISA
Booz, Allen & Hamilton