Re: The virus mails.

2001-08-01 02:10:02
Vegard Engen wrote:

Can we agree that it's NOT the responsibility of the list administrators to
keep the list free of viruses, but that perhaps in this situation, it might
be the least evil? At least as a temporary measure?

Hear, hear, listen, listen, here, here, oyez, oyez...
Even Bob A* contributed less to this list, and officially got
banned by the sergeant at arm. So, what are we waiting for?

regards,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
- Hi! How are you? I send you this in order to have advice