Re: Microsoft, please protect your stacks (was Re: [ih] ...stack?)

2001-08-06 06:40:03
And you expect them to save "us" from "ourselves"?  Interesting.

"David P. Reed" wrote:

Not sure why I got this(I'm not on ietf.org), but probably I was
bcc'ed.  It calls for a response, though, if only to oppose a burgeoning
meme that somehow Microsoft could save us all from hackers if it only did
one or two simple things.  Those things being techniques that bar perfectly
sensible coding practices and techniques in order to "save us from hackers".

--
James W. Meritt, CISSP, CISA
Booz, Allen & Hamilton