Guangdong Province International Postal Service Bureau is Searching for Cooperation Partner on Business

2001-08-06 18:59:25

To: manager
From: Guangdong Province International Postal Service Bureau

hxhne(_at_)163(_dot_)net, seafle11(_at_)263(_dot_)net

www.183gd.com

Guangdong Province International Postal Service Bureau is Searching for

Cooperation Partner on Business

We are Guangdong Province International Postal Service Bureau under Guangdong
Province Post Bureau in China. We are searching for cooperation partner on
business on the world. We can provide services as following:

1.     Making and processing commercial letters for you

If you have a large of commercial letters need to be processed, you can let us
finish this task for you. We have 16 commercial letters processing centers in
Guangdong province. We make letters according to the standard of China postal
letters completely. It is not necessary for you to worry about letters’ quality
and dimension.

The price we require is very fair, welcome to touch with us.

2.     Delivering advertisement letters in Guangdong for you

Do you have advertisement letters need to be delivered in Guangdong, The
logistics company under Guangdong Province Post Bureau has the largest delivery
team. It can deliver postal items to the addressee according to your
requirement in time. Its service is very excellent.

3.     Cooperating to develop International Commercial Response Letter

International Commercial Response Letter is a new service for domestic
companies to exploit oversea market and search for foreign cooperation partners.

When a company uses this service, they can send the response letters or
postcards with the name and address of their company to foreign users. (The
names and addresses of foreign users are provided by post office.) If the
addressee hopes to connect with their company, he or she can send the response
letters or postcards to the company without paying any postal charge. The
charge is paid by the company.

(1) There are about 1 million information records of enterprises and about 11
million records of persons at the customer information center under Guangdong
Province Post bureau. It can guarantee enough names and addresses with high
quality for International Commercial Response Letter.

If your company hopes to send commercial response letters in Guangdong, We can
provide this service for you, including letters processing, name and address
printing, letters delivery.

(2)If you have abundant information of companies and persons in your country,
we hope to cooperate with you and share your information by sending commercial
response letters abroad.

4.     Providing service of express and freight transportation between
Guangdong province and Hongkong

Guangdong Telecommunication Co., Ltd affiliated to Guangdong Province Post
Bureau locates in Hongkong. It engages in express and logistics service between
Guangdong and Hongkong. It has provided this kind of service for many years and
has abundant experience on applying to customs.

If you have a lot of express and freight to be transported to Hongkong and
delivered in it, please touch with us, that company will do its best to provide
service for you.

5.     Providing logistics service in Guangdong province

Guangdong Province Postal Logistics Service Company engages in logistics
service in Guangdong. It provides quick and excellent logistics service for
society.

If you need logistics service in Guangdong, touch with us please, you will get
satisfactory service.

If you hope to cooperate with us on other aspects, please contact with us
either.

Welcome to visit our web site, there is more content on it. Our web site:
www.183gd.com

E-mail: hxhne(_at_)163(_dot_)net, seafle11(_at_)263(_dot_)net

Tel: +86-20-38181909, 38181905

Fax: +86-20-38181900