Inqiry from Shanghai Small and Medium (Trade Development) Service Center!

2001-08-13 22:50:03
Dear Sir or Madam,

This is a new message from Shanghai Industry ------ Oriental Dragon International Business Development Project.

The beginning of this new century proved to be a new start for China's economic to mount up, and the whole world is attracted by its vigorous economic and trade growth. With China's approaching entry into World Trade Organization and the all-round exploitation of Western China, Shanghai is now advancing into a new economic era, integrating simultaneously into the international market.

Small and medium enterprises (SMEs), which account for 91% of the total in Shanghai, are motivated to adjust themselves to the globalizing world in management philosophy, technology update, and transnational cooperation. They are eager to communicate with overseas counterparts to discuss the possibility of cooperation. In order to satisfy the needs of these SMEs, Shanghai Small Enterprises (Trade Development) Service Center and Shanghai Tongshen S&T Co., Ltd. carry out " Oriental Dragon International Business Development Project." The project aims to maximize the use of available resources by sharing business information and to promote strategic business alliances between Chinese SMEs and their overseas counterparts. Attached is the brief introduction of our company and project for your reference.

At present, we have many members involved in welding materials & machines. Some of them are leading manufactures in welding feilds. Their products enjoy high reputation in China, especially in shanghai. The following are their main products:

1) Silver Brazing Filler Metals

2) Copper-Phosphorus Filler Metals

3) Silver Brazing Filler Metals (Cd Free)

4) Micro-carbon Chromite Powder

5) Chromium Powder (up to the standard of GB3650-83)

6) Mid-carbon Ferromanganese Powder

7) Auto-darkening Helmet

8) Press/Projection Welding Machine

9) IGBT Inverter Welder Series

10) Other materials and machines relative to welding

We have great advantages in Silver Brazing Filler Metals, Copper-Phosphorus Filler Metals, Press/Projection Welding Machine, IGBT Inverter Welder Series, and Auto-darkening Helmet. For instance, the Press/projection Welding Machine and IGBT Inverter Welder Series have reached the leading level of the world. So do other products. And the price of them is competitive.

Please visit

http://www.shanghai-industry.com/sxmm%20yw/4.htm
where contains detailed product and price information.

To expand foreign market, we want to make acquaintance with more foreign associates. Attached are the cooperation intention, brief introduction, and product range of our members. I hope they can bring more light to you.

In case you have any interest in the range of products, please feel free to contact us. Other kinds of transnational cooperation are all open for discussion. Moreover if you need any information involving in welding field, please don't hesitate to inform us. We will do our best to provide you the reliable information.

If you have any comments on the products and cooperation intention, please feel free to tell us.

Best wishes

Vivien Yu

Shanghai Small and Medium Enterprise Service Center

Tel: 86-21-65985378

Fax: 86-21-35014214

E-mail: sales(_at_)shanghai-industry(_dot_)com
Address: Shanghai SME Mansion Rm 515, No. 108, Damuqiao Rd., Shanghai 200032 China