[Fwd: Watch Them Lose Their Innocence dadja]

2001-08-18 20:00:03
WHY IS IT LEGAL FOR THIS TO BE DELIVERED TO MY MAILBOX?  THERE ARE LAWS
AGAINST THIS KIND OF SEX STUFF ARRIVING IN MY US POSTAL SERVICE MAILBOX
-- WHY SHOULD
*EARTHLINK* BE ALLOWED TO DELIVER IT UNSOLICITED TO MY EMAIL INBOX???

I PAY YOU $22 PER MONTH AND YOU DELIVER SEX GARBAGE TO MY INBOX EVERY
DAY?!

I HAVE REPORTED OVER 100 SEX SPAMS TO YOU AS OF TODAY AND YOU *STILL*
CONTINUE TO DELIVER THESE TO MY INBOX AND TELL ME I MUST SIGN UP FOR
YOUR "SPAMINATOR" BECAUSE YOU CANNOT TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO SIMPLY
PREVENT UNSOLICITED SEXUAL EMAILS?!

WHY DOES EARTHLINK CONTINUE TO ALLOW ME TO INNUNDATED WITH
SEX-PORN-CHILDABUSE SPAM?

GET A POLICY OR SOMEONE IS GOING TO SUE OR BLACKLIST EARTHLINK *AS A
WHOLE* AND I WILL BE THE FIRST TO JOIN.

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,s2083474,00.html

http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/en/petition/liste.php3?seite=5

http://www.jsonline.com/bym/tech/news/may99/0511spam.asp