To ietf pc-connector

2001-08-27 03:34:29
Dear ietf:

We have superior product quality and good manufacturing experience.

- Our major products:

  a.. Computer For D-SUB Hoods.
  b.. Crimp Housing, Wafer, Terminal,
  c.. Computer Screw, Nut, Washers, Wire Chips
  d.. D-SUB Connector
  e.. Mini Jumper.
  f.. Telephone Jack And Plugs.
  g.. Adapter
  h.. Cat.5 Cables.
  i.. FPC/FFC Connector.
  j.. SCSI Connector And Cable.
  k.. USB, V.35 Connector
  l.. Pin Header, IDC Connector.
  m.. Power Cords And Cables, Flat Cable…….
Welcome to our website for domestic and overseas in quires and please contact
us for further information.

Website :  http://www.pc-connector.com

E-Mail   :  sales(_dot_)co(_at_)msa(_dot_)hinet(_dot_)net

Best Regards

Kaven

JPEG image