Career opportunity - Director of State and Local Business

2001-08-30 09:10:01
Hi ,
I am a recruiter working with a large and profitable client that has asked me
to help them find a Director of State and Local Business. This person will lead
a team of business development managers who are responsible for marketing and
selling the firms core IT capabilities to State and Local Governments. Must
have 15 years experience identifying and capturing new State and Local
Government business and have knowledge of this markets vertical applications
and associated technologies. This is a Sr. Level position that will be
compensated as such.
If you, or someone you know would like to know more about this position, please
either contact me or feel free to forward this message to potential matches.
Because this is a critical need for my client, I am willing to pay a $1,000
referral fee if you refer me to the person that I place. I am happy to contact
your referral without mentioning where I got their name, so you don't have to
know them well, just know of them. I appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Kirk Williamson
AM Search Consulting
(301)315-9030 ext.11