Warning!!!!! If you are wealthy and have lots of money, then this is for you. Please read

2001-09-05 21:24:04

WARNING!!! If you are Wealthy and have a lot of money? this letter is for you,
please read. If
you are not Rich? you can't afford to take advantage of this opportunity, so
stop reading right
now and give this letter to somebody who is Rich. Remember, the Rich get
Richer. Again, give
this letter to somebody whose got money and can take advantage of a Hot
Opportunity when
they see it!!! If you're poor we know that you are not going to take advantage
of this so STOP
READING RIGHT NOW!!!!
Dear Friend,
Greetings! Hopefully, my name is still on the list. I am a retired Attorney.
Approximately two
years ago, a man came to me with a letter similar to this one. He asked me to
verify the fact that
this letter is legal. I told him I would review it and get back to him. When I
first read the letter a
week and a half later, we met in my office to discuss the issue. I told him
that the letter he
originally brought to me was not 100% legal and I advised him to make a small
change in it, so it
would be legal.
I was still curious about the letter, so he proceeded to explain how the letter
works. After he
explained it, I decided it was a long shot and decided not to participate.
However, before my
Client left, I asked him to keep me updated as to his results. A little over
two months later he
called me to tell me he had received over $800,000.00 in cash. I thought it
over for a couple of
days and decided that I didn't have anything to lose. So I asked him for a copy
of the letter.
I followed the instructions exactly, mailed out 200 copies, and sure enough,
money started
coming in! It came slowly at first, but after three weeks I was getting more
mail that I could open
in one day! After about three months, the money stopped coming. As an Attorney,
I kept a
precise record of my earnings and at the end, they totaled $968,493.00!
I was earning a good living as an Attorney. However, as anyone in the Legal
Profession will tell
you, there is a lot of stress that comes with the job. I told myself that if
things worked out, I
would retire from my practice and play golf and help others. I decided to try
the letter again, but
this time I sent out 500 letters. Three months later my earnings totaled
$2,344,178.00!! Frankly, I
had a hard time believing it, but my numbers didn't lie. I met with my old
Client for lunch to
understand even more how it worked. He told me that there are quite a few
similar letters
around. What makes this one different from the others is the fact that there
are ten (10) names
on this list, not five like most of the other letters. This fact alone resulted
in many more returns.
The other part was guaranteeing that the whole program was legal since no one
wants to risk
participating in something illegal.
I'll assume by now you are curious to know what little change I told my old
Client to make in his
letter. Well, if you sent a letter like this out, to be legal, you must
actually sell something if you
expect to receive a ten dollars. I told him that anyone sending money back to
him must expect to
receive something in return. So, when you send ten dollars to each of the ten
people on the list,
you must include a slip of paper stating, "Please put my name on your mailing
list."
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS PRECISELY. In less than three months you
should
receive over $800,000.00!!
Be honest and do the plan and it should work for everyone. Thanks!
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY LETTER:
I am sure that you could use $800,000.00 in the next 20 to 90 days. Please
study the following
very carefully. THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER! This is a perfectly legal money
earning
opportunity that will help you.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAILING TO OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS Follow these Instructions
EXACTLY!
PRINT THIS LETTER IN IT'S ENTIRETY
Immediately send $1.00 cash to each of the ten names listed and include a note
requesting them
to add your name to their mailing list. (IT IS THIS STEP THAT MAKES THIS PLAN
LEGAL.)
1. Remove the name in the number one position and move each of the names up one
place.
(Number two becomes number one; number three becomes number two; number four
becomes
number three etc.) Now put your name in the number ten position. (An easy way
to do this is to
type the 10 names ? with yours as the tenth name on a separate piece of paper
and tape it over
the area of this letter where the names show.) 2. After completing the
instructions above,
photocopy or print 200 copies of this letter. ALL OF THE PAGES. 3. Purchase a
mailing list of
names from your own source of list providers (See your telephone directory
under MAILING
LISTS) or from WORLD MARKETING LIST SOURCE. Specify that you want names of
OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS. They sell a list of 200 names for around $25.00. The best
part of this
is that the names come on self-adhesive labels that easily peel off and stick
right on the
envelope. 1-877-258-1244 is the toll-free number for WORLD MARKETING LIST
SOURCE. This
company (and many others) will accept credit or debit cards for payment. You
can also mail a
check or money order, or do a personal check by phone. This makes it easy to
get started. 4.
While you are waiting for the mailing list to arrive, place each of your 200
letters into a
business-size letter envelope and seal them. Go to the local post office and
purchase 200 first
class stamps and place them on the sealed envelopes. (You can get the stamps in
self-adhesive
100 stamp rolls.) Do not put your return address on the envelope. This will
provoke the
curiosity of the person receiving your letter. 5. When your labels arrive,
place an address label
on each and drop them in the mailbox. Within 20 to 90 days, you should receive
over
$800,000.00 in cash and it's all yours! Now here is the interesting part. This
money is based
upon a 7.5% response rate. For this kind of mailing, this is a very
conservative response. It is
more than possible to reach this rate each time you do a mailing. (The first
time I participated ?
with some doubt mind you ? I kept an accurate count of all my letters and my
response rate was
9.5%; my second time it was over 11%!!) 6. Keep this letter so that you can use
it as many times
as you wish. Using the addresses that people send to you can raise your rate
even more
because they also wish to continue to receive more capitol.
THIS SYSTEM WAS DESIGNED FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCUMULATING CAPITOL FAST
AND HONESTLY. Once again, THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER! Rather it is perfectly
legal.
(Refer to Title 18 section 1302 and 1342 of the United States Postal and
Lottery laws). When
you send out 200 copies of this letter and each responsive person sends out 200
copies and
sends you $1.00, your income multiplies very rapidly!!
This is an approximate. Your total costs could vary depending on list source:
200 copies of this
letter ($.04 to $.12 per page) $ 24.00 200 names of Opportunity Seekers $ 25.00
200 Business size
envelopes $ 5.00 200 First Class postage stamps ($.34/each) $ 68.00 $1.00 to
each of the six
persons names $100.00 Total Cost Expense (approx.) $222.00

BE SURE TO MAIL $1.00 TO EACH OF THE TEN NAMES ON THIS LIST!!!! (Thank You)
1.) J. Plourde 382 Owls Nest Road, Shapleigh, ME 04076 2.) R. Dean 13943 Park
Brookpark, OH
44142 3.) N. Webster P.O. Box 1181, Winfield, AL 35594 4.) Lorraine Fehr 700
N.E. 100th Avenue
16W, Portland, OR. 97220 5.) G. Heystek 38161 CR 652, Mattawan, MI 49071 6.) B.
Bulkley 679
North Avenue, Bridgeport, CT. 06606 7.) To: Joderick & Kymbrel from Dad, 5403
Tallow Lane,
Houston, TX. 77021 8.) T Parker 6101 Highland Woods Dr. North Mobile, AL  36608
9.) Wealth
Unlimited Corporate Services, P.O. Box 16376, Portland, OR. 97292 10.) R.
McDowell  187 Sunset
Dr. East  Mobile, AL  36608

HERE'S HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS. ASSUME FOR THIS EXAMPLE YOU GET A 7.5%
RESPONSE RATE.
1. When you send out 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00 $ 15.00 2.
Those 15 people mail
out 200 letters, and 225 people send you $1.00 $ 225.00 3. Those 225 people
mail out 200 letters,
and 3,375 people send you $1.00 $ 3,375.00 4. Those 3,375 people mail out 200
letters, and 50,625
people send you $1.00 $ 50,625.00 5. Those 50,625 people mail out 200 letters,
and 759,375
people send you $1.00 $ 759,375.00 6., 7., 8., 9., 10. Etc. You get the
picture!
IT WORKS EVERY TIME!!!
Remember to send $1.00 to each person, then eliminate the number one position,
move
everyone up a spot (re-number everyone else's positions), and add yourself in
as #10.
You can begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
eventually want to
rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish
to stay anonymous,
you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. ****JUST
MAKE
CERTAIN THAT ALL OF THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT****

AGAIN IF YOU ARE NOT RICH, PLEASE DISREGARD? IF YOU ARE POOR JUST GIVE THIS
TO SOMEONE WHO IS RICH AND THEY WILL MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY.