Request For Information

2001-09-06 07:30:03

Hello,

Could you please direct this request to the proper party or department? We
would like to get some additional information about your business in an effort
to explore the ways that we might be able to work together. If possible, we
would like to receive your media kit. If you have an interest, please respond
to the address below, or visit our web site.

Please send to:

If by e-mail:
josh(_dot_)winters(_at_)webstream(_dot_)net

If by mail:
WebStream Internet Solutions
Outsourcing Department
2200 W.Commercial Blvd. Suite 204
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA

Thank you very much.

Josh Winters
josh(_dot_)winters(_at_)webstream(_dot_)net
http://webstream.net
Design * Programming * Virtual and Dedicated Server Hosting Since 1997