This really is worth your valuable time !!!

2001-09-09 18:54:49

****** This really is worth your valuable time so.... ******

PLEASE PRINT THIS NOW FOR READING AT YOUR LEISURE, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT !

Dear Friend,

You can earn, $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending E-mail.
Seems impossible ?
Read on for details.
Is there a catch ? No !!! There is no catch. Just send your e-mail, and, You
will be on your way to financial freedom.

This is not a pyramid con game ! Pyramid has a single person on top, this
program removes the cap and allows
everyone a chance to be on top.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. it does not require you
to come into contact with
people, and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the
mail. If you believe that someday you'll get
that big break that you've been waiting for. THIS IS IT !  Simply follow the
instructions, and your dreams will come true.

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gain respectabilty, It is being taught
in Business Schools and both
Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal
(<http;//www.wallstreetjournal.com>) have stated that between 50%
and 65% of all goods and services are sold through multi-level methods.

This is a Multi-Billon Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000 millionaires in the
WORLD 20% (700,000) made their fortune
in the last several years in MLM. Moreover,statistics show that over 100 people
become millionaires everyday through
Multi-Level Marketing. You may have heard this story before, but over the
summer Donald Trump (A MULTI-
BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an appearance on the
David Letterman
show (<http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/>).
Dave asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start over
from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump
said he would find a good network marketing company and get to work. The
audience started to hoot and boo him. He
looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting
up here and you are all sitting out
there!
With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct commissions from
sales made youself and
commissions from sales made by people you introduce to the business.
Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or money
once and getting paid again and again.
Now I have several offices that make this and several other programs here and
over seas.

You may have heard on T.V. of the parents who found $76,000 cash in their
child's bedroom. If you have then this is
how the child, who was only 15 years old did it.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major nightly news
program described below, checked to see if it
really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings
proved once and for all that there are,
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This has
helped to show people that this is a simple,
harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results of this show has been truly remarkable, So many people are
participating that those involved are doing
much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people try.

The enclosed INFORMATION is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it.

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about $20 for my time on-line.
The great thing about e-mail is that I don't
need any money for printing to send out the program, and because all of my
orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only
expense is my  time. I am telling you like it is. I hope it doesn't turn you
off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-
off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.  By
January 14, I had receivd 26 orders for
REPORT #1.  Your goal is to "RECEIVE  at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2
WEEKS, IF YOU DON'T,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"  My first step in making $50,000 in 90
days was done.

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. your goal is to "
RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR
REPORT #2 WITHIN 4 WEEKS, IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU
HAVE 100
ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."  Well, I had
196 orders for
REPORT #2,  96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed.

By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $50,000 with more coming in
every day!

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take time to
read the attached program. IT WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER !!!  Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This
program does work, but you must
follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a
different place, it won't work, you'll lose
out on a lot of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet your
goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and
100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM
LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS
!!! If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry, it really is
a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.
If you choose to participate, follow the      program and you will be on your
way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or
you want to start your own business,
consider this a sign. I DID !

Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have
sermized that such a program, and one
that is legal, could not have been created by a amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself, I had a profitable business for 10
years. Then in 1979 my bussiness began falling
off. I was doing the same thing that were previously successful for me, but it
wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out, it
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable
economy that had been with us since
1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate...because
many of you know from first hand
experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The
middle class was vanishing. Those who
knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved up.Those who did not,
including those who never had
anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the
saying goes, "THE RICH GET
RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The traditional methods of making money will
never allow you to "move
up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received INFORMATION that can give you financial freedom for the
rest of your life, with "NO RISK"
and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT," You can make more money in the next few
months than you have ever
imagined. I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money,
nor anyone else who has provided a
testimonial for this program. I have already make over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!  I
have retired from the program after
sending out over 16,000 programs. Now I have several offices that do this
program and several other programs here
and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of.
One of the people you send this to may
send  out 50,000... and your name will be on every one of them1 Remember
though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent,  IT
IS UP TO YOU NOW !

THINK ABOUT IT !

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a
little time to read it and REALLY THINK
ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU PARTICIPATE.
Figure out the worst possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of
money! You will definitely get back what you
invested. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.  IT
WORKS !

Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sue that you
could used up to $50,000 or
more in the next 90 days.

Before you say, "BULL ....", Please read this program carefully. This is not a
chain letter, but a perfectly legal money
making opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level
businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new partners, and selling our products. Every state in the U.S.A. allows you to
recruit new multi-level business partners,
and we offer a product for EVERY  dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE
FILLED BY E-MAIL, so
you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home,
store, or office.
This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:
This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you
don't order them).

a.  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, or $5.00 Certified Check, or, $5.00 Money
    Order.  (U.S. CURRENCY ONLY !
)..... No personal checks excepted !
The NAME AND  NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and
YOUR NAME
& RETURN ADDRESS ( in case of a problem ) to the person whose name appears on
the list next to the report. MAKE
SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS !

b.  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four reports.
You will need all four reports so that you
can save them on your computer and resell them.

c.  Within a few days or a week you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
reports. Save them on your computer so
they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order
them from You !

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the
list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps " a " through " f " or
you will lose out on the majority of your
profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't
work if you change it. Remember, this
method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

b.  After you ordered the four reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the
name and address under REPORT#4.
This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their
$50,000 !  Also, change the name of the
person/address/e-mail address on the top of this document who sent it to you,
and replace it with your own
name/address/e-mail address.

c.  Move the name and address under REPORT#3 down to REPORT#4.
d.  Move the name and address under REPORT# 2 down to REPORT#3.
e.  Move the name and address under REPORT#1 down to REPORT#2.
f.       Insert your name/address in the REPORT#1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY !

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save it
to your computer. Make NO changes to the
instruction portion of this letter, Feel free to add your own comments if you
feel it necessary for your business. Do not
include any unethical, unrealized, illegal, or unsubstantiaded by evidence
comments.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford
$20 ). You obviously already have an internet
connection and e-mail is FREE !

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4 reports you
purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing INFORMATION which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find
thousands of free classified ads and
much, much more.

In addition you will be provided with INFORMATION on Internet Marketing Clubs
such as INTERNET MARKETING
RESOURCES (IMR):  This is  the premiere internet marketing clubs on the
INTERNET. This club provides a forum
where internet marketers from all over the world can exchange ideas and secrets
on internet Marketing. In addition,
members of this club are provided free internet marketing tools and services
for the Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.
They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to 1,000,000 fresh
e-mail addresses each week.  This club
will provide you with hundreds of free resources which include: How to obtain
free web sites, how to obtain top
rankings in search engines for your web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into AOL
and Compuserve, how to market your
products on newsgroups, free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards,
banner ads and much more.
There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD#1:  SENDING BULK E-MAIL
METHOD#2: PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

AVAILABLE REPORTS:

********Order Each REPORT by NUMBER AND NAME********

REPORT#1
" The Insider's Guide to Advertising for free on the Internet "
ORDER REPORT#1 FROM:

S. Alderman
21152 N. Vancey Dr.
Brookpark, Ohio  44142

REPORT#2
" The Insider's Guild to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet "
ORDER REPORT#2 FROM:

Jamie Strickland
P.O.  Box  253
Charlton Heights, WV  25040

REPORT#3
" The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet "
ORDER REPORT#3 FROM:

Andea Hataway
608  W.  8th  St.
Lancaster, TX  75146

REPORT#4
 " How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing and
the Internet "
ORDER REPORT#4 FROM:

Robin Stice
690 Crespi Dr.
Pacifica,  CA  94044

******** TIPS FOR SUCCESS ********

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS !  Be prompt, professional, and follow the
directions accurately.
* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders
start coming in because:
* When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report.
* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICES ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions
exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL
!
* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED !

********YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES********

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT#1 within two weeks, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT#2.  If you don't, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT#2,  you can relax, because
the system is already working for
you, and the cash will continue to roll in !

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
DIFFERENT report.
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering from you. If you want to
generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and
start the whole process again !
There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business !

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this
program. Please answer one question..... DO
YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE ?
If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this program:

1.  YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE !

2.  YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO SHIP !

3.  YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE (
except for bulk
mailing cost ) !

4.  YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL
MARKETING TO
DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD !

5.  YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $20 AND BULK MAILING COST
INVESTMENT IS
YOUR TIME !

6.  VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT !

7.  THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

======== TESTIMONIALS ========

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rule of
not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential income.
I'm living proof that it works. It really is a great
opportunity to make  relatively easy money, with little cost to you. If you do
choose to participate, follow the program
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security.

Steven Bardfield,  Portland, OR

My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a cost
account with a major U.S. Corporation and I
make pretty good money. When I received the program, I grumbled to Jody about
receiving "junk mail." I made fun of
the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of th population and percentages
involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jump in with both feet. I made
mercilless fun of her, and was ready to lay
the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh
was on me  !

Within two weeks, she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days, she had
received over $147,200 in $5 bills !
I was shocked !  I was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't
work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in
her "hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the
"rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all
to MLM.

Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest,
lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to
get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached several times
before I checked this out. I joined just to
see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required.
To my astonishment, I received $36,470
in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.

Charles Morris, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in this plan. But conservative
that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was
just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders
to at least get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size
post office box crammed with orders!
For awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the
window. I'll make more money this year than
any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it
doesn't matter where people live. There simply
isn't a better investment with a faster return.

Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I
shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was
e-mailed another program. Eleven months
passed then it came.... I didn't delete this one !!!  I made more than $41,000
on the first try !!

Violet Wilson,  Johnstown, PA

This is my third time to participate in the plan. We have quit our jobs, and
will soon buy a home on the beach and live
off the interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will work
for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for
your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good luck and happy
spending !

Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN ------ DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

If you need help with starting a business, registering a business name,
learning how income tax is handled, etc.,
contact your local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal
agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help and
answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via
telephone and free seminars about
business tax requirements.

IT IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU HOW !!!
CAN YOU HANDLE SUCCESS AND ALL THAT MONEY ???

Under Bills. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter
cannot be considered spam as the sender
includes contact information and a method of removal.      This is a one time
e-mail transmission!.................  No request
for removal is necessary!