Re: Advanced Technology Makes Potential Terrorists Harder to Stop

2001-09-12 18:00:02
Great.

So now the FBI is saying "if only it were lawful to deploy Carnivore everywhere, and we could sift through everyone's communications without a warrant, we might have had a clue this was coming."

The scary part is that Congress just might go for it this time.