NGN and IP/MPLS security

2002-02-20 13:10:01

It is my first time in IETF working group and i am
interested in this topic :
"However, to encourage the deployment of MPLS based
networks, and to deal with more advanced IP features in a
timely manner, there is a crucial need to enhance the
functional capabilities of IP/MPLS based networks which
have been addressed in ITU-T and IETF."

And would like to know if IP/MPLS is a good SECURITY
choice where we cannot use IPSec?
I am interested in highly Secured NGN use IPVPN/MPLS for
developping countries.

Christophe Tavernier
IT/Telecom Consultant
Business NT
Profitez de l'offre spéciale Tiscali Liberty Surf !
50% de temps en plus pendant 3 mois sur tous les forfaits Internet.

http://register.libertysurf.fr/subscribe_fr/signup.php3